HOME > Enrofloxacin
|Packaging Details:||25 KG/DRUM|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after order|
1. Enrofloxacin can inhibit metabolism of theophylline and caffeine, make the blood concentration increase, thereby causing toxic reactions.
2. Combined with anticholinergic drugs (atropine, 654-2) and H2 receptor antagonists (cimetidine, famotidine), making the bioavailability of Enrofloxacin reduce.
3. Enrofloxacin has a role in inhibiting liver drug enzymes, in combination with drugs metabolized in the liver such as erythromycin, lincomycin, etc. making its clearance decrease, blood concentration increased.
4. antacids may reduce absorption of Enrofloxacin in the gastrointestinal tract, not suitable for simultaneous use.
5. mixed with strongly acidic liquid and the strong alkaline liquid and precipitated.
6. Enrofloxacin and metoclopramide occur chemical changes, easy to turn into muddy, should not be mixed injection.
|Side effects||Toxicity of Enrofloxacin is less, safe for clinical use. Therapeutic doses have non-teratogenic and mutagenic effect. Can make young animals cartilage occur turbid, causing lameness and pain. Digestive system reactions are vomiting, abdominal pain and bloating. Skin reactions are erythema, pruritus, urticaria and photosensitivity reactions, etc.|
1. Enrofloxacin aqueous solution was met with light and easy to change color and decompose, should be kept in dark place.
2. Drug-resistant strains of the product showed an increasing trend, not used at sub-therapeutic doses for long-term.
3. Antacids can inhibit the absorption of this product, should be avoided drinking at the same time.
4. In clinical application, can appropriately adjust dosage based on disease, concentration range of drinking water in poultry, per liter of water, added 25 to 100 mg.
5. withdrawal period of chicken is 8 days. Disabled in egg producing period of laying hen.
6. chicks are very sensitive to Enrofloxacin injection, had many poisoning report, the dose should be strictly controlled.
1. Antimicrobial, for bacteria and mycoplasma infection.
2. New veterinary antimicrobial drugs, broad-spectrum, high efficiency, has special effects on Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and mycoplasma.
|Usage||Fluorinated quinolone antibacterial|
|Appearance||Light-yellow or light-yellow orange crystalline powder||Light-yellow crystalline Powder|
|Melting range||Between 221°C and 226°C||223.0°C~225.5°C|
||Meet the requirements||Meet the requirements|
|Fluoroquinolonic acid||Not more than 0.2%||<0.2%|
|Ciprofloxacin||Not more than 1.0%||0.15%|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 3.0%||0.1%|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.2%||0.04%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 20ppm||<20ppm|
|Assay(on the dried basis)||Not less than 98.5%||99.1%|
We provide Flexible payment (O/A 180 days) also with low price, good quality and service!
High Quality & Best Service
If any questions, plz feel free to contact us.
COPYRIGHT ©2010 GINVENT CHEMICAL CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ADD: No.5 Jinzhong road, Huli district, Xiamen, China
TEL : +86-592-5510958 FAX : +86-592-5510958 E-MAIL : SALES@GINVENTCHEM.COM